Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sometime grown men just have to cry - a Thanksgiving message

I was going to start this blog with an introduction but decided against it. I cannot improve upon the following message.

Luella May


Hi folks -

You know, sometimes it gets awfully lonely and the spirits lag a bit when you make very little money, work very long days on end and try to keep going even in spite of it thing like criticism left and right that what you are doing is wrong, that you are causing people to turn away from the real medicine that could save their lives and turning them to voodoo medicine and herbs only to line your own pockets (and forget how empty they are!), or that you are a nutcase for all the concerned posts I make as DQ about the evil I see taking away and threatening our freedoms.

Even when you know in your heart that you are right, it just gets hard sometimes, ya know? And I have to admit that it is a frightening and heartwrenching thing to advise others about their health, and often I stay awake at night worrying how this or that person I advised is fairing. I mean who am I, a mere flawed mortal with far less than perfect knowledge, to have anyone place their health, and perhaps even their very life in my trust?

Then you get a wonderful email like this one (which came today from a member of my Yahoo Oleandersoup Healthgroup) and your heart sings with joy, your faith in yourself and humanity is restored, as well as in the One who watches over us, and you just want to share it with the world! It goes without saying that this has truly made my Thanksgiving one to find much to be thankful for - and foremost of that is the honor and privilege of doing the best I can to help people like Toya (who wrote the email) and those here in this forum and on the Curezone website.


Hi Tony,

I just want to say being the sleepy participator that I am.........how much I appreciate this group....Luella May's heart....Roberts research skills....Jeffery's ability to lay down his life for a friend....Dr.G's reasuring words......not to mention your heart for humanity and "Get"er Done" passion !I really appreciate all of you and have notice a significant size reduction in the lump under my arm and in my breast sense starting OS 3 weeks ago! I am trulyblessed by what I read daily and encouraged.....You all are a part of what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving !

Gratefully Yours,
Toya

And so my heartfelt reply:

Toya,

You have made me so happy that I cried. It is messages like yours make me proud of what I am doing and confirm my conviction that what I have am devoting the rest of my life to is a good and honorable endeavor worth however much sacrifice it entails - and help keep me going no matter what.

I would also add Ed to your list - it is he who started it all by devising "oleander soup" and he is the one who started the original oleandersoup health group. Not only that, but he is a true Prince among men and, like Luella May, one of God's angels flying close to the ground.

Your precious words of hope and inspiration will be at the very top of my own Thanksgiving list of things I am thankful for.

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!

May I share your message with my groups?

Love,

Tony


Ahhhhhhh Tony you're wonderful and a gift to us all....

Please share it and let them be encouraged and lifted up..... that no effort goes un notice by HIS watchful eye!

You are a provision HE has made for us !

Most Sincerely,
Toya

and, you know, I just do not know how many tears of joy a grown man is supposed to shed in one day. Oh my . . .

Well, I suppose I must confess, for all my bluster and bravado both here and as the crusader DQ, sometimes I am just a wimp. I guess it should have been an early clue when I shed tears at Gone With the Wind, Casablanca and An Affair to Remember, and later for Sleepless in Seattle, An Officer and a Gentleman, and even You've Got Mail and Pretty Woman (good grief!).

May this message of hope and confirmation serve as my way of wishing each and everyone of you a joyous and wonderful Thanksgiving filled with much to be thankful for, inspite of your own trials and tribulations. Thanks to that message, mine already is!

With a humble yet uplifted heart, your sappy host

Tony

"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense" - Winston Churchill

"Do not despair at your tribulations, for they are My glory for you" - Eph 3:13


All I will add is the following:

Tony, we all thank you and love you.

Hugs,
Luella

No comments: